A toxicology screening test can tell you if someone has recently used a wide variety of drugs, including alcohol, illegal drugs, and even prescription drugs. Toxicology testing can be a useful tool for health care providers, substance abuse facilities, companies who are hiring new employees, trucking, delivery, or transportation companies, as well as athletic programs, mental health facilities, and criminal justice screenings. Texas Genetic Testing LLC specializes providing in safe, accurate, reliable, and fast toxicology results so that you can use this information to make informed decisions.
Trusted Toxicology Testing Company, TX
There are many different options when it comes to toxicology testing in the Texas area. Texas Genetic Testing LLC understands this and sets itself apart from the competition by providing exceptional service in the following areas:
1. Customer service: The team at Texas Genetic Testing LLC works to develop strong partnerships with each of our clients. We are available to answer any questions that you have and can help you develop individual plans for toxicology testing depending on your unique needs and your budget. We are committed to our team and will work to earn and keep your business.
2. Fast Turnaround: Our team works 7 days a week and will turn around your toxicology test results in a matter of hours (not days or weeks). Most often, you will receive toxicology test results within 32-48 hours so that you can best serve your patients, employees, and/or customers.
3. Clear results: When you get results back from Texas Genetic Labs LLC, you will receive a comprehensive, easy to understand report that will clearly detail all results. You will be able to read and understand it and it will remain available online for your reference.
4. Up to date testing menu: In addition to being able to test for established drugs like alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, barbiturates, opioids, and PCP, our up-to-date testing menu ensures that new pharmaceuticals and illicit drugs are detected in our tests.
5. Wide variety of testing methods: Depending on your needs, Texas Genetic Testing LLC can accurately test urine, blood, hair, or oral samples. Our laboratory team can explain the pros and cons of each testing method and help you determine which will work best for you.
Leading Texas Toxicology Testing Company
For more information or to sign up your clinic, business, or agency for routine or periodic toxicology testing services, call Texas Genetic Labs LLC today at 855-306-8318.