If you went into the medical field, your first priority is likely providing the best possible care for your patients. Your job is to put many complicated pieces of a puzzle together to make accurate diagnoses, and prescribe medications that will help your patient heal quickly and prevent their condition from worsening. Toxicology testing can provide useful information to help healthcare providers serve their patients with the best possible care. And, Texas Genetic Labs LLC is a leader in providing health care professionals accurate, reliable and fast toxicology testing to help them best serve their patients.
The lab professionals at Texas Genetic Labs LLC work closely with physicians and other medical personnel to develop a customized process that will provide the specific information that is needed. Our lab can complete testing using hair, blood, oral fluid or urine samples, and can customize the drugs that we test for to meet the evolving needs of your practice. Toxicology testing allows healthcare providers to fully monitor prescribed and illegal drugs, which decreases the risk of dangerous side effects and improves the quality of overall patient health. One area in which regular toxicology testing is particularly important, is when doctors need to prescribe pain medications to patients with a history of drug abuse or addiction.
Accurate And Fast Toxicology Test Results
Texas Genetic Labs LLC sets itself apart from other toxicology laboratories by providing the following to all of our partners:
- Accurate results in your hands within 32-48 hours.
- Testing begins as soon as a specimen is received by our lab.
- Online reporting so that you can see results quickly and reference them on your computer.
- Detailed report provided with clear results that are easy to understand.
- Lab professionals available to answer questions 7 days a week.
- All of our medical sales representatives have ample knowledge related to all types of drug testing as well as the latest in compliance requirements.
- Ability to screen for a large number of legal and illegal drugs including amphetamines, barbiturates, opioids, alcohol, cocaine and PCP (and many others).
Partner With Texas Genetics Labs LLC To Provide High Quality Care
If you would like more information about your medical clinic, addiction treatment facility, private practice, hospital or laboratory partnering with Texas Genetic Labs LLC call our team today at 1-855-306-8347. Our lab has a long track record of serving the Texas area and beyond and looks forward to learning more about how we can serve your practice.